Gas Single-Stage Snowblower - ST 151 - 208 CC - 21"
* Prices shown are already reduced according to our current promotions
The price and availability of this product may vary according to the selected store.
7 unit(s) in stock at the warehouse
Please contact store for more details.
Gas Single-Stage Snowblower - ST 151 - 208 CC - 21" is rated
Rated 5 out of
Got a picture of this on my birthday in July, received gift Earley Dec. 2017.It sat under tarp outside till today Jan. 4 2018.7:30 pm filled with gas, plugged in, pressed start and away I went--this thing kicks butt! Light weight, bright lights, you have to keep up with it thru 6 to 8 inches of snow. Drifts to 2+'you have to do a little at a time, but still no problem. Finished my property, didn't want the fun to end so l did the last 2 neighbors homes that hadn't been shoveled yet. I would recommend this to any man or women who ever thought they couldn't handel a snowblower. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-01-05
Rated 3 out of
Great when it Works
I bought this Snowblower in November 2016 because the company has quality engines. Disappointed that the belt broke during the second light snow fall this winter. I did not over work the snowblower. I did small sweeps making sure not to over work the snowblower. But the belt still broke...When the snow blower was working on my drive way snow flew out at an impressive pace.
I have a three year extended warranty but the 1st year is under the company responsibility to assist. I suggest that you purchase have additional belts hanging in your garage or your will be shoveling manually until you get the snow blower fixed. I will update my review when I get the company's response. If I knew the belt would break so easy I would have purchased a different model.
Great snowblower when it's working properly... I hopefully it was just a defective belt... We will see
Date published: 2017-02-13
Rated 3 out of
Love or not relationship.
The ST 151 does have a good engine, at least to this point. After almost 2 months, runs great and does a good job of getting right down to the pavement. The 208 CC engine (about 8-10 HP) seems to be powerful enough to handle the 'up to 8"' it claims, but as the most it handled so far is about 6 light fluffy snow.
Today it took on moderately heavy snow (2-3") with no problem.
That being said...but (you know there's always a but) there are several poor design problems that stopped this from getting more than 3 stars.
1) The non-adjustable drag bar leaves rounded piles of snow behind about a foot from where you stop. If it isn't removed and freezes, can cause a trip hazard. The bar also pushes snow out to the wheels and while the snow is gone down to the pavement, there are always heavy snowy wheel tracks.
2) The discharge chute is the biggest problem because it sits at 90 degrees to the sloping front housing thus stopping you from getting right up to fences, etc. Although fences wouldn't hit the blade because it is reset from the front of the main housing, it's down right annoying when the chute shoves up against the fence and causes you to do an extra sweep along the fence line.
3) Again the chute (like most single stage blowers) the height discharge keeps having to be readjusted.
4) Again the chute. This time it's the locking on the rotational movement. This has one of the best 'behind the unit' designed adjusting mechanisms...however this is off set by the horrible locking or staying in position. The sloped front end of the housing causes it to wander if you're into heavy snow or if you are blowing on a slight incline...
5) I got used to the horrible rattle and rumble of the plastic housing that vibrates so hard when the auger is being used that the neighbors two houses down told me they can tell when I'm out snow blowing.
I wanted so much to love this unit because of the brand name that used to carry some worth, but to be honest this blower seems like it was designed by some team in Florida and tested on a sunny parking lot in 90 degree weather.
Date published: 2018-01-08
Rated 2 out of
Great when it worked the first time i used it.
(bought on 12-13-17) The first time I used this snowblower it worked great on about 6 inches of snow....The second time I used it on about 3 inches of snow the auger stopped working after about 5 minutes of use. I stopped the snowblower to take a quick look and when I went to restart The pull start cord could not be pulled....needless to say I'm disappointed.
Date published: 2017-12-31
Rated 1 out of
This snow blower is worthless. Anyone who has a gravel driveway or to anyone who wants to use it on grass.
You cannot push it, it picks up gravel and grass. The wheels are to small and makes it hard to push forward or pull backward. It is actually more work than a shovel!!!
Wish I had not bought it!
Date published: 2018-12-09
Rated 4 out of
Husqvarna ST 151
Haven't had a chance to use it yet but looking forward to it
Date published: 2018-10-08